TangibleXR B.V. respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
TangibleXR collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide TangibleXR with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
TangibleXR collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Present our Website and Services and their contents to you.
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from Us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us.
- Notify you about changes to the Website or Services or provide through them.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website.
- Use it in any other way may describe when you provide the information with your consent.
If you agree, TangibleXR will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services. For a full list of third parties who may handle, process, or come in contact with your information, please contact email@example.com.
How do we store your data?
TangibleXR securely stores your data and is committed to providing the most appropriate measures to secure the transmission, collection, and handling of any personal information. Although We endeavor to incorporate reasonable measures of security into the Website and Services, We cannot ensure or warrant the security of your information. Any personal information that you may submit, is provided at your own risk. We are not liable in the event of any unauthorized access to your information, on the Website, or through our associated third parties’.
If We are ever made aware of any unauthorized access to your information, We will notify you promptly, either through email, using the email you have provided, or through a notice on our Website home page.
TangibleXR would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. For a full list of partners, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop TangibleXR from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
TangibleXR would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request TangibleXR for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that TangibleXR correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request TangibleXR to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that TangibleXR erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that TangibleXR restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to TangibleXR’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that TangibleXR transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – TangibleXR uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – TangibleXR uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. TangibleXR sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com